The 3DReshaper SDK Support/Maintenance Agreement
To have a good start with the 3DReshaper SDK, we automatically include a period of support/maintenance with every purchase of a new 3DReshaper SDK license (period depending on the purchased programming package). After this period, a support/maintenance contract (SMA) can be purchased annually.
The SMA includes:
- all new 3DReshaper SDK major version released during the year
- all minor updates (bug fixes, minor enhancements and improvements, etc.)
- assistance from our dedicated support team (by e-mail or phone)
Different ways to find answers to your question
In order to help you using 3DReshaper SDK, whether you are a beginner or an advanced user, we provide different ways to find information, so just use the one you prefer among the following list:
- use the dedicated sample "AppliTest" provided with the SDK in order to learn how to integrate the SDK into your own application
- use the complete documentation provided with the SDK in order to get information about all classes, functions, parameters, etc.
- ask your question through the official Forum
- consult the FAQ for usual questions