3DReshaper is a software dedicated to Point Cloud Processing, 3D Meshing, 3D Inspection, Polylines, CAD Surfaces, etc.
Version 2018 - x64 - 575MB
Version 126.96.36.199954 - November 12th, 2018
The installer includes the main software, optional plugins, help files and a beginner's guide with sample files.
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Japanese
You can use 3DReshaper for free for one month (with limited saves) in order to try the software and work on your data. Download, install 3DReshaper and fill in the form (directly from 3DReshaper or through the website) to get your free demonstration license. You will receive an email with the authorization code within 24 hours.
New in 2018 version:
- A new report editor to generate customizable deliverables
- A new command to measure stockpiles
- Redesign of the cloud menu for better clarity
- New segmentation command allowing to separate points according to their real color
- New filtering command allowing to remove points according to their inspection or intensity values
- New 2D inspection command for road cross sections
- New command to compute median polylines
Other main features:
- Work on your Point Clouds (manual and automatic filters, merge, color, etc.)
- Create and Improve 3D Meshes (smoothing, holes filling, borders improvement, etc.)
- Measure, Inspect and Compare your data
- Texture your 3D meshes
- Create and Improve Sections and Polylines
|Tools dedicated to surveyors, including volume calculation, ground and building extraction, video creation, tunnel analysis, etc.
|Tools to run a complete Tank inspection according to the API 650: local and global settlement, circularity, plumbness, etc.
|Create, improve and export CAD surfaces from your 3D meshes.
|Import MSView or JetStream data, easily create clipping boxes and UCS, reduce to the maximum the time spent to exchange data.
Click here to access to all published versions and all details about them.