The standard SDK programming license includes:
- A sample project (for Visual C++) using some functions of the SDK to show you how to integrate the SDK
- The documentation of the library and the Header files in order to develop your own software
- One protection dongle with the associated authorization code, which enables all functions
- 15 days of technical support
- Temporary version of 3DReshaper Application software in order to help you in building optimized scenarios
An annual technical support can be also provided.
Once your own software using 3DReshaper SDK will be ready, you will have to purchase one runtime (authorization code) for each seat of your application.
If you are interested in purchasing 3DReshaper SDK, please fill in the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.