The 3DR Viewer allows you to visualize data or share the results of your project for free.
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Korean
The 3DR viewer is completely free and does not require an authorization code request (except for a manual activation). Simply download the software and register during the installation process. The viewer is valid for 6 months. Beyond this period, you will need to register again. Updates will be also available. With the free 3D viewer of 3DR, you can easily deliver your 3D data or simply visualize 3D models in various formats. This viewer has several features that allow you to:
- Import point clouds, 3d meshes, polylines and CAD files
- Visualize these elements in orthographic or perspective view
- Make 3D measurement and display the information as labels or/and customizable reports
- View and edit a 3D comparison between 2 objects performed by 3DRr
- Create and edit inspection labels on a 3D deviation color mapped model and export these data as a *.csv file or a customizable report
- And much more!