- Feature Lines
- Border Lines
- Automatic Network
- Projected Lines
CAD network edition.
Extract Feature Lines on meshes.
3DR Meteor® includes also a complete toolbox to create and manipulate polylines.
3DR provides a wide range of possibilities to compute sections very easily:
- Planar sections: set of sections by parallel planes of the selected mesh(es)
- Radial sections: planar sections around an axis
- Dynamic sections: one section dynamically created on the mesh
- Sections along a curve: planar sections along a polyline or a curve
A lot of features dedicated to polylines
Many tools are available to further improve polylines once created. They can be:
- Reduced to remove unnecessary points, get long segments and right angles
- Extended to force intersections
- Smoothed to improve aspect
- Chained to get one big polyline from small pieces
- Stretched to correct manually local defaults
- And much more!
All tools to build the line network prior to the CAD reconstruction
- Automatic Line Network construction to build automatically the lines on your mesh
- Easy-To-Use edition tool to adjust it according to curvature
- Create projected smoothed lines and Extract Feature lines along curved areas and add them as constraints of your network