- 3D Meshing
- 3D Modeling
- STL Generation
- Mesh Improvment
Complete 3D Mesh of an automotive engine.
Complete 3D Mesh of the Samothrace Victory.
3DReshaper® meshing process is one of the most powerful on the market as it has been designed completely in 3D. Process large point clous quickly and easily to obtain light-weight, accurate and aesthetic models.
We offer different meshing strategies to give the best result depending on the quality of the original point cloud and your expectations.
Two steps are better than one
In case of noisy point clouds, the 3DReshaper approach is to work in two steps to get a perfect result:
- In a first step, create a very rough mesh in order to have quickly the global shape
- In a second step, refine this rough mesh with the point cloud by adding triangles where we have the details
Specific triangle reorganization
Meshing along curvatures is a 3DReshaper feature that enables to organize triangles according to local curvature. The triangle reorganization follows the "flow" of the shape so that sharp angles and small radii are better respected. This powerful technique significantly improves the quality of the 3D meshed models:
- Greater accuracy of the shape, especially in sharp angles and small radius areas
- Better aesthestics and smoothing of the shapes
- Lower number of triangles needed to reach final tolerance of the model
A complete offer
Many tools are available to further improve meshes once created:
- Smoothing to keep details and improve general aspect
- Holes filling to treat a zone that could not be scanned or to obtain a closed model
- Decimation in order to reduce the size of your meshes
- Sharp Edges Reconstruction to obtain perfect edges even if they are not scanned with a very high density
- Extrusion to create tubular shapes along a path
- Constraint Meshing to use a polyline as a breakline in your mesh
- And much more