Release Version 2013- update 22.214.171.12438 November, 19th 2013 - 210Mo (click here for more details about different versions):
(English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Chinese and Japanese version)
All these versions contain all the modules and options as well as help in a single file (options will be in demonstration mode if you don't have the corresponding license). You choose during installation all the items you want to install:
- Surface modeler - CAD plugin V2.0 (to convert a polygonal mesh into a typical surfacic CAD object)
- Surveying plugin - V1.0 (dedicated functions to compute cubatures, proceed tunnel analysis, virtual visit, etc.))
- Style Line plugin - V1.0 (analysis of the connection surfaces)
- Many interfaces (Romer RDS, Perceptron, Romer GScan/RScan, Cimcore)
- A TCP/IP interface for PCdmis
- A Leica point cloud reader
This part includes software and samples. After installation, when you will run 3DReshaper® for the first time, a machine number will be displayed and you must fill the registration form to ask your authorization code for a one month free trial period (by default without saving). On request, we can authorize a few savings or exports.
The temporary version enables you to process your 3D data (large point clouds handling), perform 3D modeling, 3D inspection and control, geometrical shapes and sections extraction, reverse engineering and realistic rendering.
When the trial period will finish, your software will not be expired, but might be used as a free 3D viewer. We remind you that a free viewer is also available for you and for your customers (no authorization code is required). This simple tool may be useful for sharing and delivering your 3D data.
Options - for all 3DReshaper® Application version
to make online measurement with any 3D scanner. With the 3DReshaper® software, you can connect any type of 3D scanner provided that the corresponding interface exists to communicate with the hardware. If you are 3D scanner maker and (or) programmer, we can provide you a sample to show how the interface should be developed. This sample simulates the 3D scanner with the mouse of your computer. You can simulate
- a single 3D point measurement,
- an optical device, which measures a high quantity of point in a single shoot,
- the accuracy of the 3D scanner: you can add a random noise on each 3D point. You can make the tuning of the noise amplitude.
This interface is delivered as a free development toolkit with a Visual C++ project including all the software source code and documentation. The 3D scanner plug-in is directly installed inside the software directory so that 3DReshaper® directly detects this new 3D scanner plugin. The C++ project does not require any license from the 3DReshaper® side and you can test with the standard demonstration license. If you want to get this 3D scanner plug-in sample, please, contact us by email
and give us some information about your company and your integration project.