3DReshaper is a software dedicated to Point Cloud Processing, 3D Meshing, 3D Inspection, Polylines, CAD Surfaces, etc.
Version 2017 - x64 - 486MB
Version 22.214.171.12477 - April 13th, 2017
The installer includes the main software, optional plugins, help files and a beginner's guide with sample files.
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Korean
You can use 3DReshaper for free for one month (with limited saves) in order to try the software and work on your data. Download, install 3DReshaper and fill in the form (directly from 3DReshaper or through the website) to get your free demonstration license. You will receive an email with the authorization code within 24 hours.
New in 2017 version:
- A new AutoCAD plugin to send data to AutoCAD in one click and from AutoCAD to 3DReshaper
- A new 3D PDF Export
- New menus Construct, Home and View
- New command to compute a best symmetry plane
- New command to extract points on a tunnel
- Improved commands around Texture Mapping
- New management of User Coordinate System
- New command to Write on Meshes
- Improved CAD network creation by taking constraints in account
- Improved command Spherical Mesh
Other main features:
- Work on your Point Clouds (manual and automatic filters, merge, color, etc.)
- Create and Improve 3D Meshes (smoothing, holes filling, borders improvement, etc.)
- Measure, Inspect and Compare your data
- Texture your 3D meshes
- Create and Improve Sections and Polylines
|Tools dedicated to surveyors, inlcuding cubature calculation, ground and building extraction, video creation, tunnel analysis, etc.
|Tools to run a complete Tank inspection according to the API 650: local and global settlement, circularity, plumbness, etc.
|Create, improve and export CAD surfaces from your 3D meshes.
||- version 126.96.36.19977 - April 13th, 2017 - 486MB
||- version 188.8.131.5277 - April 13th, 2017 - 415MB
Click here to access to all published versions and all details about them.